A neon lime green in a solid finish.
Experience the joy of effortless beauty at home with BeBio Nail Lacquer. Enjoy swift drying times and a lasting, chip-resistant finish that effortlessly express your unique style:
- Pigmented nail lacquer formula
- Up to 7 days of chip resistant wear
- Quick drying
- Easy wipe-off removal with acetone or nail polish remover
- Available in a gel polish formula; see Matching Set
- Size: 15mL (0.50 fl.oz)
We do our best to show you our products in their true colors. But keep in mind, your device's settings and resolutions can make them look a tad different from real life 😉🎨
- Extended Wear: Enjoy up to 7 or more days of enduring color.
- Long-Lasting & Highly Pigmented: Revel in a formula that's both long-lasting and highly pigmented.
- Natural Nail Protection: Experience no discolouration of your natural nails.
- Air-Dry Convenience: No need for LED/UV lamps; it's an easy air-dry product.
- Hassle-free Removal: Easily wipe off with acetone or nail polish remover for effortless removal.
- Colours Available in Gel Formula: All BeBio Nail Lacquers come available in a gel polish formula; see Matching Sets
Indulge in the timeless elegance of a classic polish manicure using our BeBio Nail Lacquers. Elevate your style effortlessly and frequently with our richly pigmented formula, allowing you to embrace a spectrum of stunning looks.
1. Prep your nails: lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts. Wait for nails to dry completely. No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. Apply one thin coat of base nail polish. BeBio is optimized for use with our BeBio Base Coat. Allow 1-2 minutes to air dry.
3. Apply a thin coat of BeBio Nail Lacquer colour. For best nail lacquer application always shake well before use and paint in thin layers. Allow 1-2 minutes to air dry.
4. Repeat step 3 until coverage and desired opacity is reached.
5. Apply one thin coat of top nail polish. BeBio is optimized for use with our BeBio Top Coat. Allow 2-3 minutes to air dry,
See more shades of #BSGGreen
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
I hate nail polishes that aren’t opaque. I thought this would be different because it looked thick, but this is three coats over top of white gel! if you have patience, then this is the polish for you. (middle finger)
Thank you for taking the time to review #68 Kiwi.
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the colour turnout.
Despite our best efforts due to various device display settings, colours shown online may vary in person.
We do our best to accurately describe the colour in words and we offer an Interactive Digital Catalog on every gel polish page for colour reference, which provides real life images from clients who have used the colour. For example, this colour is described as a 'Neon Lime Green' with a 'Jelly Finish'
Kindly note, Jelly finish colours are transparent.
You can also use this feature on Instagram by searching #BSGColourName, example #BSGKiwi.
To avoid any disappointments in the future, we also invite you to contact us directly at email@example.com for any colour recommendations!