27 Rose Gold
A nude mauve pink in a solid finish.
Experience the joy of effortless beauty at home with BeBio Nail Lacquer. Enjoy swift drying times and a lasting, chip-resistant finish that effortlessly express your unique style:
- Pigmented nail lacquer formula
- Up to 7 days of chip resistant wear
- Quick drying
- Easy wipe-off removal with acetone or nail polish remover
- Available in a gel polish formula; see Matching Set
- Size: 15mL (0.50 fl.oz)
We do our best to show you our products in their true colors. But keep in mind, your device's settings and resolutions can make them look a tad different from real life 😉🎨
- Extended Wear: Enjoy up to 7 or more days of enduring color.
- Long-Lasting & Highly Pigmented: Revel in a formula that's both long-lasting and highly pigmented.
- Natural Nail Protection: Experience no discolouration of your natural nails.
- Air-Dry Convenience: No need for LED/UV lamps; it's an easy air-dry product.
- Hassle-free Removal: Easily wipe off with acetone or nail polish remover for effortless removal.
- Colours Available in Gel Formula: All BeBio Nail Lacquers come available in a gel polish formula; see Matching Sets
Indulge in the timeless elegance of a classic polish manicure using our BeBio Nail Lacquers. Elevate your style effortlessly and frequently with our richly pigmented formula, allowing you to embrace a spectrum of stunning looks.
1. Prep your nails: lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts. Wait for nails to dry completely. No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. Apply one thin coat of base nail polish. BeBio is optimized for use with our BeBio Base Coat. Allow 1-2 minutes to air dry.
3. Apply a thin coat of BeBio Nail Lacquer colour. For best nail lacquer application always shake well before use and paint in thin layers. Allow 1-2 minutes to air dry.
4. Repeat step 3 until coverage and desired opacity is reached.
5. Apply one thin coat of top nail polish. BeBio is optimized for use with our BeBio Top Coat. Allow 2-3 minutes to air dry,
See more shades of #BSGNude
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
I love this color, though the friend who recommended it has more of an olive tone skin and it looks better on her. It's a little too light and more matches the value of my skin tone. I'm medium/fair in tone. I'm going to try one of their darker shades. I applied this the way it was suggested. I used the sanding block, put on a base coat, and 2 coats of polish, then the topcoat.. Yes, I agree, it's as little tough to get the first coat on probably because of the gel formula, but the second coat went on well, and the top coat very well. My pedicure has lasted much longer than any thing I've used previously and I would highly recommend it, but just apply it the way they suggest. Highly recommend, great high shine too. (see "Laavanya's" image below, you see it looks so good on darker skin tones)
This is the perfect colour to wear all year around! I love pairing this with morganite 💗
When I received the bottle, it was damaged and they replaced it right away, no questions asked. Great customer service. It is also a very nice nude colour.