1022 Another Merlot?
Deep wine red, solid finish
Change your manicure and pedicures easily and often with our high quality traditional nail lacquers. Also available in our traditional 3STEP Colour Gel Polish
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
- Provides up to 7 or more days of wear
- Applies onto natural nail or over artificial extensions
- No discolouration
- Air-dry with no LED/UV lamps needed
- Easy wipe-off removal with acetone/nail polish remover
BEBIO NAIL LACQUER INSTRUCTIONS
BeBio Nail Lacquer is a high-quality traditional nail lacquer that provides up to 7 days or more of wear.
1. PREP NAILS
Lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts.
Wait for nails to dry completely.
No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. BEBIO BASE COAT
Apply one thin coat of BeBio Base Coat.
Allow air-dry time.
3. BEBIO NAIL LACQUER COLOUR FIRST COAT
Shake well before use.
Apply one thin coat.
Allow air-dry time.
4. BEBIO NAIL LACQUER COLOUR SECOND COAT
Repeat Step 3 until desired opacity is reached. Allow air-dry time.
5. BEBIO TOP COAT
Apply one thin coat of desired BeBio Top Coat. Allow air-dry time.
- Shake bottles well before use
- Paint thin layers
- Allow air-dry time between each coat
See more shades of #BSGRed
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
I own several colours of the same type but this one didn’t hold at all. It didn’t last for 24h even with base and top coat. Unfortunately...
Thank you for taking the time to review #1022 Another Merlot?
We apologize for the difficulties with this BeBio Nail Lacquer shade.
These are fabulous high-quality nail polishes, however, they do not guarantee a chip-free wear.
We would love to take the time to let you know some tips and tricks to help the BeBio Nail Lacquers last up to a potential of 7 days.
1. Wash hands with soap and water prior to application
2. Buff natural nails (especially if you have oily or uneven nail plates)
3. Cleanse nails with 70%+ alcohol to remove any remaining oils, dust or debris
4. Shake bottles well prior to painting
5. Paint super thin coats and wait 3-5 minutes before next coat
6. Pro tip: wait at least 1 hour after completion of painting before you touch your nails
7. Pro tip: use cuticle oil daily 2-3 times to keep nail plates moisturized and flexible (this helps with the polish not chipping as often)
In regards to the air-dry time, it is normal to take about 1 hour to fully dry. This timing can increase depending on the thickness of your layers applied. Also, if your atmosphere you are in is colder, it also takes a bit longer to try.
In the case you are looking for a 2+ week guaranteed chip-free wear, we would suggest to look into our Gel Polishes (we have two lines: UNITY All-In-One Gel Polish or 3STEP Gel Polish, if you want more information on this please let us know and we would be happy to assist with any inquiries).
Please know that your satisfaction with BSG is our number one priority.
If after trying these troubleshooting tips you are still experiencing issues, please contact us at email@example.com and we can help provide more in-depth personal help!