Light purple-taupe , sheer finish
Change your manicure and pedicures easily and often with our high quality traditional nail lacquers. Also available in our traditional 3STEP Colour Gel Polish
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
- Provides up to 7 or more days of wear
- Applies onto natural nail or over artificial extensions
- No discolouration
- Air-dry with no LED/UV lamps needed
- Easy wipe-off removal with acetone/nail polish remover
BEBIO NAIL LACQUER INSTRUCTIONS
BeBio Nail Lacquer is a high-quality traditional nail lacquer that provides up to 7 days or more of wear.
1. PREP NAILS
Lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts.
Wait for nails to dry completely.
No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. BEBIO BASE COAT
Apply one thin coat of BeBio Base Coat.
Allow air-dry time.
3. BEBIO NAIL LACQUER COLOUR FIRST COAT
Shake well before use.
Apply one thin coat.
Allow air-dry time.
4. BEBIO NAIL LACQUER COLOUR SECOND COAT
Repeat Step 3 until desired opacity is reached. Allow air-dry time.
5. BEBIO TOP COAT
Apply one thin coat of desired BeBio Top Coat. Allow air-dry time.
- Shake bottles well before use
- Paint thin layers
- Allow air-dry time between each coat
See more shades of #BSGPurple
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
This has got to be some of the worst nail polish I have used in a very long time. Purchased 12 during the promotion and am So disappointed. I work a desk job and am very careful with my nails and cannot get through a day without them all chipping so badly it needs to be removed same day. I purchased the base and top coat too and am careful with my nail prep but get the worst results. The polish applies very clumpy and almost goes latexy while it applies and dries. Issues with other colors purchased too that I have tried. Many colors arrived all separated and will not remix back up properly either. Customer service contacted and only resolution provided was tips to apply my polish better.
Hi Hb Mama,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you reaching out to our customer service, we strive for helping you find a solution.
In regards to providing the tips, this is because we want to assure you that the products can last up to 7 days! We want to remind you that these are fabulous high-quality nail polishes, however, they do not guarantee a chip-free wear. We would love to take the time to let you know some tips and tricks to help the BeBio Nail Lacquers last up to a potential of 7 days.
1. Wash hands with soap and water prior to application
2. Buff natural nails (especially if you have oily or uneven nail plates)
3. Cleanse nails with 70%+ alcohol to remove any remaining oils, dust or debris
4. Shake bottles well prior to painting
5. Paint super thin coats and wait 3-5 minutes before next coat
6. Pro tip: wait at least 1 hour after completion of painting before you touch your nails
7. Pro tip: use cuticle oil daily 2-3 times to keep nail plates moisturized and flexible (this helps with the polish not chipping as often)
For the separation, please turn the bottles upside down for 5 minutes and shake well.
In the case you are looking for a 2+ week guaranteed chip-free wear, we would suggest to look into our Gel Polishes (we have two lines: UNITY All-In-One Gel Polish or 3STEP Gel Polish, if you want more information on this please let us know and we would be happy to assist with any inquiries).
Please know that your satisfaction with BSG is our number one priority.
We are here to help as much as we can. Please let me know if you have any questions I can assist you with.