UNPOLISHED Gel Mask Nail Remover
Discover the game-changing UNPOLISHED, your go-to for a gentle yet effective polish removal experience! Our mess-free, non-drip formula applies like a gel mask, effortlessly removing lacquer, gel, and dip powder without the hassle of extra acetone or foils. Treat your nails to the ultimate care with this innovative removal solution that keeps them healthy and vibrant.
- Pleasant Experience: Experience a refreshing and comfortable nail care routine with UNPOLISHED – less odor and no need for extra tools like acetone or foils.
- Mess-Free Magic: Enjoy a non-drip gel mask that effectively removes nail lacquer, gel, and dip powder.
- Layer-by-Layer Care: Unlike burst removers, UNPOLISHED works gently, removing nail products layer by layer for a safer removal process.
- Gentle Softening: Reapply in multiple applications to gently soften nail products for easy removal.
Nourishing Formula: UNPOLISHED does not dry nails and cuticles
REMOVAL WITH UNPOLISHED:
Overview of UNPOLISHED Removal Times & Applications
IMPORTANT: Only use in an open and well-ventilated area. Do not use if skin is broken or irritated.
Total Estimated Number of Applications
Soak-Off Time per Application
Total Estimated Removal Time
BeBio Nail Lacquer
1 - 2 minutes
UNITY All-In-One Gel Polish
6 – 12 minutes
Dip Powder System
15 – 24 minutes
Sculpting Gel System
20 - 30 minutes
1. Break the seal of your nail product with a light file. Not required for nail lacquer.
2. Apply UNPOLISHED evenly on your entire nail, aiming for a layer about as thick as a quarter coin. Be sure to steer clear of your skin and cap the free edge.
3. Let UNPOLISHED sit for the recommended soak-off time; ensure it stays wet for effective removal, avoiding complete drying.
4. UNPOLISHED softens nail product without bursting, so your product won't crumble. For gel or dip removal, gently push off with an orangewood stick; for lacquer, firmly rub with a lint-free wipe.
5. Use a Professional Gel Buffer to continue removing softened product.
6. Repeat Steps 2-5 as per your product type, applying UNPOLISHED only to areas with remaining nail product.
7. Wash your hands with warm water and soap. Moisturize your nails, cuticles and hands with hand lotion and cuticle oil.
- Store UNPOLISHED in room temperature to ensure proper gel consistency.
- If the product is too runny, you may place the bottle into a bowl of warm water to return to thick gel consistency.
- Apply a generous coat of UNPOLISHED, as applying too thin will cause the gel mask to dry out quickly.
- Do not exceed the estimated removal time, UNPOLISHED must remain wet in order to remove effectively.
I find, setting a timer to 2 minutes right after you've put on the first nail on 1 hand is good (otherwise, it stays on for too long and then dries up). I've had no problems with this remover and my (very sensitive) nails have not had any reactions at all. Will be stocking up on this. Do 1 hand at a time and you'll have better chances (I do) at removing the gels more efficiently. I've only ever had gel polishes removed by this (BSG and other brands) and it's worked well all times. I can't say much for dip powders or gel extensions with sculpted gels (haven't had them in a while).
This is an easy and powerful remover! Not only for gel but regular polish too. I recently ran out of normal nail polish remover and decided to use my Unpolished bottle. What a sinch! No more tons of messy cotton balls.
This was faster and much easier. I don’t know why some people said the smell in strong — did not think so, myself.
Will be relying on this for all my mani needs going forward. Thanks BioSeaweed!
I’ve never had a gel polish remover that actually left my nails looking healthy. This formulation is a total godsend. Not only was it easy to use and apply, but once I was done, my nails looked like they never had gel on them in the first place! Smooth and clean!! I had the unity polish on—I used a 100 grit on the polish to rough it up and then applied a really thick layer of the mask and left it on for 5-6 minutes. I did this three times. I know it’s longer than the instructions say, but this method worked best for me bc I had 4 layers of the unity on (I apply a lot of thin layers so there is less chipping and more even surface). In between each removal i buffed my nails as well. I love this stuff and will be exclusively using it now for every removal.
Great product for removing of all kinds of nail polish without damaging my nails, a little goes a long way.
Used this last night. Wow!!! My nails look fantastic!!! This did not deplete my nails if their natural sheen and even though it did take me three applications—as it is noted on the directions… it was totally worth it. I conditioned my nails with the cuticle oil—like it tells you to go on the website…went to sleep and woke up this morning and my nails look like I’ve never had gel. Whooohooo. Meaning, when I’ve used other products 10 years ago—when I had gel nails done…and they removed the gel and my nails were totally damaged. It doesn’t happen with this product. No idea how in the world this lifts the gel, but…whooohooo!!! Loooove it!!! I’m super happy to do a review. Be patent though okay? This isn’t the fast and quick product that damages your nails. It takes time. But, wouldn’t you rather take your time then have damaged nails…I do. Just check your emails for 15 minutes while it is working…or put on a facial mask and lay down for 15 minutes, or do some stretches…ha.ha. Enjoy your biosea. You will be amazed.