U-Light Pro 6 LED/UV Lamp
Ideal for professional use.
The U-Light Pro 6 Lamp features 48W double LED/UV light source to cure all types of gel products. This is a light-weight, powerful and reliable professional lamp for all salon services. Piano lacquer gloss white finish.
Enjoy a multitude of professional features including:
- Gradual Cure Function: eliminates heat spikes during curing with a push of a button. Ideal for sensitive nails and Sculpting Gel System.
- Motion-activated start and finish
- LED digital countdown screen with 10 seconds, 30 seconds and 60 seconds timer
- Removable magnetic bottom tray for gel pedicures
- 1 x U-Light Pro 6 LED/UV Lamp (48W)
Features double LED/UV light source to cure all types of gel products with Gradual Cure function. Ideal for sensitive nails and Sculpting Gel System.
- 1 x Removable Magnetic Bottom Tray
Remove tray for easy gel pedicures.
- 1 x Power Adapter Cord
- 30-Day Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
Colour: Piano Lacquer Gloss White
Dimensions: 8" x 7.5'' x 3.5"
100-240V 50-60HZ 1A
Wave length: 365+405nm
1. Connect AC power adapter.
2. Press ON/OFF button to turn lamp on.
3. Select timer option below:
A) For no-timer use: place hand or foot into lamp for motion-activated 120 seconds of operation.
B) For timer use: select desired 10/30/60 second timer and place hand or foot into lamp for motion-activated start.
4. The LED digital countdown screen will begin and end once timer finishes.
5. Always disconnect from AC power adapter when finished with use.
HOW TO USE THE GRADUAL CURE FUNCTION
The Gradual Cure Function allows for a gradual and controlled LED/UV light release. This is ideal for sensitive nails and Sculpting Gel System use to eliminate heat spikes during curing time.
1. Once lamp is turned on, press the Gradual Cure button.
2. An automatic 99 second timer will be applied and the lamp will ready for motion-activated start. Place hand or foot to begin cure time.
3. During this time, the U-Light Pro 6 will start off at a lower wattage and gradually increase wattage for a comfortable cure until reaching the full 48W of power.
Hi, Thus lamp is not as good as the one I have. It is not very powerful at all. This is the first time I’ve experienced “pulling”. I also had my nails under the lamp for longer and my manicure only lasted a week and began to chip. I’ll stick to the lamp I have and I will be returning this one.
Easy to use gel nail lamp for a newbie like me!
I’ve had this lamp for several years and love it! It has more than enough space to cure all 5 nails and also the bottom is magnetic and easily comes off to cure toes!
I really love how light weight and sleek this lamp is. It cures all my polishes perfectly.